48 hours in Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires is a cosmopolitan that runs on passion and ambition.
The city is beautiful in its own unique way. Like no other the city of Buenos Aires makes the combination of football and tango seem so effortless. It is omnipresent, from the street art around the football mecca La Boca to a couple dancing passionately on the cobblestoned streets of San Telmo. Buenos Aires is ready to sweep you off your feet.
Tips for a day in Buenos Aires
- Get lost in the Recoleta cemetery
- Pop into the literary coffeehouse Café Tortoni
- Watch couples practice the tango at the Academia del Tango
- Browse the market of San Telmo
- Enjoy an authentic mate tea
- Decide to pack your bags and move to Argentina